MAINTENANCE POSITION DUTIES COVERED IN BASE PAY:
- Routine and preventative repairs to buildings, common areas and apartments
- Assist in turnovers: typically turnovers occur between the last and first day of each month. Policy is to turn over apartments within a 24-hour period (72 hours if not immediate). All vacated apartments must be painted, thoroughly cleaned, shampooed and repairs done in a timely and impeccable manner.
- Drywall and basic repair/maintenance needs for apartments, minimal painting may be needed
- Removal of snow accumulation (sidewalk), sand or salt icy areas.
- Weekly weed monitoring/removal/trim bushes
- Maintain exterior grounds such as pick up trash, sweep walks and curbs, water shrubs and flowerbeds.
- Must have the ability to work on-call as needed.
- Assists in maintaining sufficient maintenance supply stock.
- Assists in contracting all outside vendors and taking bids for special projects or extensive maintenance.
- Willingness and ability to run errands to hardware store for maintenance supplies, cleaning supplies, or other items.
- Access to reliable transportation.
Ability to push, pull and lift 50 pounds, Ability to kneel, crouch and stoop, Ability to reach above and below the shoulders, Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist and pull, Ability to climb a ladder and work above ground.
Walking and stair climbing, Withstand external weather conditions.