The Compliance Specialist is responsible for maintaining all aspects of his/her assigned portfolio. The portfolio will consist of several types of properties and multiple layering of financing programs. Will assist the Compliance Manager in ensuring proper policies and practices throughout their portfolio and will serve to guide and mentor on-site staff.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30, Summer hours Monday-Thursday 8:00-4:30 and Friday 8:00-1:00
• Key all resident initial and annual re-certifications at assigned properties with different types of funding and multiple layers of financing.
• Maintain tenant income eligibility files.
• Calculate income and assets to determine rent and rental assistance amounts.
• Development of systematic procedure to gain third party verifications for a multitude of income and expenses.
• Answer questions and mentor on-site staff on compliance policies and procedures
• Reporting move-ins/outs and recertifications
• Lease preparation for new and annual renewals
• Assist Regional Managers and Bookkeeping staff with compliance issues
• Strong communication, organized and follow up skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Team oriented and self motivated
• Ability to multi-task
• Knowledgeable and trained in Fair Housing
• Computer literate for the production of compliance reports and correspondence to regulatory agencies
• Ability to take imitative in problem solving and possess strong analytical skills
• Genuine enjoyment in helping others
• Competitive salary
• Paid health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Paid time off
Send Resume to:
201 N. Broad St., Suite 109
Mankato, MN 56001